Friday, December 19, 2008

Biffy Clyro dayyyy!!! woop

Right, well...
I dunnor what to put, I got told to set this up ;D
Hmm, I'll just randomly talk about stuff, how's that sound?
Right, It's 11:54 in the morning, 19th December. 6 days till Christmas, WOO!
I want a car, but I'm not allowed one until i manage to uphold a job for a while
I love driving as well, it's proper awesome.
I am bored of always been single, it sucks
But I have a good feeling about these holidays :)
I dunnor why ;)

Last night, was probably the funniest night you could possibly have on MSN haha
that sounds really sad but it was quality, Chris Green was like, "I am laughing the hardest I've ever laughed...AT MY COMPUTER?!?!?!"
Laurson coming out with his quotes..I'll give you a taster...
"I'm about as bi as a fucking tricycle"
and "they're 2 completely different burds chris, one is generally eaten on a sunday and Turkey is a tasty yuletide treat"
it was hilarious!

Right now, I'm talking to Jemma...OOH somebody wont be too happy about that LOL.
Ahh she's mint,

And I've just remembered that i need to walk down to the post office in a bit to take back my DROPDEAD shirt, that doesnt fit :(

I canny wait for tonight mate!! wooo,
I get to go and see Biffy Clyro for the 6th time,
I could never get bored of watching that band, they're sick :)

Anyway, i best be off, i have a shitload of photography coursework that needs doing, and I have to get a shower and what not!

Right, love yer and leave yer ;D
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's Jemma's friend Maria :)
    You're going to Biffy ya lucky sod :(
    x

    ReplyDelete